KEEPING YOUR EMPLOYEES SAFE, SECURE AND PREPARED FOR EMERGENCIES
With over 150 years of experience, we’ve nailed our first aid managed rental service. And with 48,000 businesses relying on Alsco daily, the quality of our service speaks for itself. Take advantage of Alsco’s first aid rental service to save time and money, avoid hefty WH&S fines, and keep your workplace safe, healthy and happy.
Alsco’s First Aid Rental Services are…
- Serviced and refilled and checked for WH&S compliance each quarter – at no extra cost
- Fool-proof – products are stored in sturdy, colour-coded modules for ease of use
- Regularly checked for WH&S compliance using an electronic tracking system
- Cashflow-friendly – charged at one, all-inclusive annual fee – that’s it!
Your business is unique. That’s why Alsco provides a wide range of first aid rental services. We’ll supply you with First Aid Kits, Defibrillators, Eyewash Stations, and even provide your business with our expert Managed Training Services. We don’t just supply your kits. For a single annual fee – you’ll benefit from an all-encompassing rental solution to your first aid needs.
Note: You’ll receive a FREE, $100 portable first aid kit with every rental purchase.
Learn more about the benefits of Renting vs Buying with Alsco here.
First aid kits aren’t just a legal requirement for your business. First aid kits are vital for a healthy, happy and secure workplace.
Alsco offer a wide range of first aid kits to suit your business. From portable kits through to wall-mounted cabinet kits, we’ll not only provide you with quality, hospital-grade supplies, we’ll regularly check, maintain and restock your kits, too.
- Wide range of kits – From motorist kits to regular, wall-mounted cabinets, Alsco is guaranteed to have the kit for your workplace, business and industry.
- Hospital-grade supplies – Each kit is filled with a range of consumables carefully selected for their quality.
- Simple and convenient – Our kits are highly-visible, colour-coded, and regularly restocked with high-quality supplies – so you’re never left empty-handed.
Cardiac arrests can occur anywhere – anytime. That’s why your business needs to be prepared for the worst.
Alsco provide an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). Portable, high-quality and easy to operate, our AEDs will ensure you’ll be able to deal with emergency cardiac situations effectively. We’ll even regularly service and maintain your kit – keeping your business safe, secure, an WH&S-compliant at all times.
- Easy to use – With audio instructions, 2 easy buttons, and weighing only 1.13kg, the AED is practical and intuitive in an emergency.
- Advanced technology – Uses sophisticated SCOPETM technology to detect heart rhythm and self-adjust to prevent tissue damage, recording all data for 45 minutes to assist physicians.
- High-quality – Shock, water and dust resistant and extremely durable – our AEDs also come with a 7-year guarantee – just in case.
Is your workplace a lab, kitchen, workshop, school, or generally at risk from hazardous objects/materials? Having a convenient eye-wash station nearby can be the difference between full recovery and permanent eye damage.
Alsco’s Eyewash Stations are low-cost and easy-to-install for your business. Stored in a durable, wall-mounted cabinet, our Eyewash Stations are the ideal solution for your workplace’s eye emergency needs.
- Fool-proof – Each eyewash station is stored in a highly visible cabinet, and includes simple, step-by-step graphic instructions and a small mirror for emergency situations.
- Highly Adaptable – Stored in compact, detachable cabinets, each eyewash station is easy to move and ideal for small, cramped spaces
- Cost-effective – Each eyewash station is a cost-effective alternative to expensive plumbed flushing equipment – and is regularly checked and restocked at no extra cost
Keeping track of the how’s, who’s and when’s of your employee’s safety training is a huge sink of time and resources for your business. Not only that, failing to keep training up-to-date could result in hefty WH&S fines.
Our Managed Training Services take care of it all. Our expert trainers will give your employees the skills to handle emergency situations effectively. Not only that, our online system will keep you updated on who’s trained, who needs training, and when. No matter your unique training needs, our RTO-certified training courses will help keep your company safe, organised and WH&S-compliant.
- Convenient online system – Our secure system tracks and reports staff qualifications 24/7 – so you know who needs training – and when
- Wide range of courses – From first aid training to fire warden training, we have a range of courses flexible to your size, culture, industry and location (training off and on-site)
- ✓ One fee – limitless training – A single fixed fee covers all of your training needs – regardless of staff turnover
Buying isn’t always the best idea for your business.
Buying means a large cash investment, complying with complex WHS regulations, and continually having to keep your equipment maintained and up-to-date. Sound like a hassle? It is. That’s exactly why we created our Managed Rental Service.
Renting with Alsco is more than just renting. We handle everything. From regular, professional maintenance through to WHS checks and each detail in between, Alsco is determined to make your rental experience smooth, seamless, and stress-free.
Your business is unique. But your cashflow concerns aren’t. Starting from just $1 a day, you’ll benefit from clockwork delivery, free replacements, and emergency, on-demand servicing.
One fee – limitless help and support. Because that’s how it should be.
- TAILORED TO YOUR BUSINESS Have unique requirements? One-off emergency requests? Need to quickly adjust your service? You say jump…we’ll say ‘how high?’.
- COMPLIANT WITH COMPLEX WHS LAWS Avoid government fines of up to $3,000,000, and let Alsco keep your business up-to-date and legally-compliant.
- REGULAR PROFESSIONAL SERVICING Serviced and delivered on time – every time. Our teams will help keep your business clean, organised and professional.
- CASHFLOW FRIENDLY Avoid large, crippling purchase fees, and pay a fixed regular fee. Take advantage of our all-inclusive service…from a mere $1 a day.
- DECADES OF EXPERIENCE Founded in 1889, Alsco’s rental service has been carefully honed and perfected to your industry over 125 years.