Wait Staff Uniforms
The appearance of your wait staff has a huge impact on your customer’s perception of your restaurant. Not only that, the uniforms they wear also have a significant impact on their comfort and general happiness as they work.
That’s exactly why Alsco provides a professional, comfortable range of wait staff uniforms to improve the experience of everyone in your restaurant.
Why use Alsco’s Wait Staff Uniforms?
- Regularly washed, replaced and delivered to your doorstep.
- Comes in a wide range of styles, sizes and fits – for both men and women.
- Can be branded with your logo to improve your company’s image.
- Help you to meet HACCP food regulations in the process.
With Different Styles To Choose From, Just Ask!
White Unisex Long Sleeve Waiter’s Jacket
Stylish unisex mandarin collared waiter’s jacket with non rust domes. Concealed ‘princess line’ shaped front. Two piece long sleeves with wide cuff.
Black Soft Suit Flat Front Trouser
Men’s soft contemporary flat front pants with belt loops, two side angled pockets and structured waistband.
Black Polycotton Long Apron
The black polycotton 88cm long apron keeps the wearer’s clothes clean, especially around the mid torso area. It has ties, but no pockets.
Black Polycotton Waiters Apron
Half apron with a divided pocket. Nylon ties, 48cm in length.
Convenient Managed Rental Service
Nothing is more important to Alsco than the hygiene and cleanliness of your garments. That’s why – as part of one, fixed fee – we clean, replace and deliver your wait staff uniforms. Each week, benefit from crisp, industrially-washed garments delivered to your doorstep – no exceptions.
A convenient experience for you is at the top of our minds – always. Alsco’s rental service is hyper-fast and accurate.
Alsco has an ultra-modern barcode tracking system which help us know exactly what uniforms need replacing and when. We do the work whilst you maintain total control.
- World-class inventory management system for easy ordering.
- Easy order increase for busy time periods.
- Control your costs to match your needs and budget.
- No large, up front capital costs.
- We can also tweak our services to fit your business with ease
How Alsco's Managed Rental Program Works
Alsco’s Managed Rental Service is the cost-effective alternative to buying. We eliminate the need for large cash purchases and keeping your equipment maintained and up-to-date. Starting from just $1 a day, you’ll benefit from regular delivery schedules, management of replacements, and emergency, on-demand servicing.
You'll be assign an agreed amount of garments.
- 5 Garments for each day of the week
- 5 Garments being cleaned each week
- 11 garments to allow for the one being worn at the time of the service
Alsco will collect your soiled garments. At the same time we'll return your freshly laundered and repaired garments as per the agreed scheduled.
This week 5 dirty garments
are sent to be cleaned...
...and clean 5 garments