ALSCO is the leading textile rental company in the world with a strong presence in many Australian cities and industries – including hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare and mining.
Our company prides itself on its excellent training and actively promotes a culture that provides limitless potential for career growth and advancement on top of an attractive remuneration package and flexible working hours.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a “Contractor Service Delivery Person” to work with our friendly team based at Adelaide.
The Service Delivery Person is responsible for maintaining and enhancing our culture of Service Excellence. You must be customer focused with great understanding of quality service and be willing to go the extra mile to provide it.
You will have a set number of customers each week that will require your personal attention and be given the opportunity to increase your income through the expansion of services to your customers.
The role of Service Delivery Person is varied and also includes tasks such as:
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Ensure Customer requirements are met on a daily basis
- Multi drop deliveries and pick-ups with loading and unloading
- Manual handling
- Stock control
- Compliance with WH&S policies and procedures
You will have:
- Own your own reliable large van or truck
- An enthusiastic “can-do” approach
- Pride in your personal appearance
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Appropriate licence for your vehicle
- Ability to work unsupervised and maintain a high level of self-motivation
- Have your own company set up eg PTY/LTD and appropriate insurances, including workers compensation and public liability
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive rate and good working conditions.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV to Ross Parrott at email@example.com