KEEPING YOUR EMPLOYEES SAFE, SECURE AND PREPARED FOR EMERGENCIES
With over 150 years of experience, we’ve nailed our first aid managed rental service. And with 48,000 businesses relying on Alsco daily, the quality of our service speaks for itself. Take advantage of Alsco’s first aid rental service to save time and money, avoid hefty WH&S fines, and keep your workplace safe, healthy and happy.
Alsco’s First Aid Rental Services are…
- Serviced and refilled and checked for WH&S compliance each quarter – at no extra cost
- Fool-proof – products are stored in sturdy, colour-coded modules for ease of use
- Regularly checked for WH&S compliance using an electronic tracking system
- Cashflow-friendly – charged at one, all-inclusive annual fee – that’s it!
Your business is unique. That’s why Alsco provides a wide range of first aid rental services. We’ll supply you with First Aid Kits, Defibrillators, Eyewash Stations, and even provide your business with our expert Managed Training Services. We don’t just supply your kits. For a single annual fee – you’ll benefit from an all-encompassing rental solution to your first aid needs.
Learn more about the benefits of Renting vs Buying with Alsco.
First aid kits aren’t just a legal requirement for your business. First aid kits are vital for a healthy, happy and secure workplace.
Alsco offer a wide range of first aid kits to suit your business. From portable kits through to wall-mounted cabinet kits, we’ll not only provide you with quality, hospital-grade supplies, we’ll regularly check, maintain and restock your kits, too.
- Wide range of kits – From motorist kits to regular, wall-mounted cabinets, Alsco is guaranteed to have the kit for your workplace, business and industry.
- Hospital-grade supplies – Each kit is filled with a range of consumables carefully selected for their quality.
- Simple and convenient – Our kits are highly-visible, colour-coded, and regularly restocked with high-quality supplies – so you’re never left empty-handed.
View our full range of First Aid kits
Cardiac arrests can occur anywhere at anytime. That’s why your business needs to be prepared for the worst.
Alsco provide an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). Portable, high-quality and easy to operate, our AEDs will ensure you’ll be able to deal with emergency cardiac situations effectively. We’ll even regularly service and maintain it, keeping your business safe, secure, an WH&S-compliant at all times.
- Easy to use, with audio instructions, 2 easy buttons, and weighing just over 1kg, the AED is practical and intuitive in an emergency.
- It’s advanced sophisticated SCOPETM technology detects heart rhythm and self-adjust to prevent tissue damage, recording all data for 45 minutes to assist physicians.
- It’s high-quality shock, water and dust resistant and extremely durable which means that it is great for places that are constantly exposed to dust moisture and heavy equipment in the even most dangerous workplaces
Find out more about our Defibrillators (AEDs)
Is your workplace a lab, kitchen, workshop, school, or generally at risk from hazardous objects/materials? Having a convenient eye-wash station nearby can be the difference between full recovery and permanent eye damage.
Alsco’s Eyewash Stations are low-cost and easy-to-install for your business. Stored in a durable, wall-mounted cabinet, our Eyewash Stations are the ideal solution for your workplace’s eye emergency needs.
- Fool-proof – Each eyewash station is stored in a highly visible cabinet, and includes simple, step-by-step graphic instructions and a small mirror for emergency situations.
- Highly Adaptable – Stored in compact, detachable cabinets, each eyewash station is easy to move and ideal for small, cramped spaces
- Cost-effective – Each eyewash station is a cost-effective alternative to expensive plumbed flushing equipment – and is regularly checked and restocked at no extra cost
Find out more about our Eyewash Stations
Keeping track of the how’s, who’s and when’s of your employee’s safety training is a huge sink of time and resources for your business. Not only that, failing to keep training up-to-date could result in hefty WH&S fines.
Our Managed Training Services take care of it all. Our expert trainers will give your employees the skills to handle emergency situations effectively. Not only that, our online system will keep you updated on who’s trained, who needs training, and when. No matter your unique training needs, our RTO-certified training courses will help keep your company safe, organised and WH&S-compliant.
- Convenient online system – Our secure system tracks and reports staff qualifications 24/7 – so you know who needs training – and when
- Wide range of courses – From first aid training to fire warden training, we have a range of courses flexible to your size, culture, industry and location (training off and on-site)
- ✓ One fee – limitless training – A single fixed fee covers all of your training needs – regardless of staff turnover
Discover our full range of Managed Training Services
HOW ALSCO’S MANAGED RENTAL SERVICE WORKS
Alsco’s Managed Rental Service is the cost-effective alternative to buying. We eliminate the need for large cash purchases and keep your equipment maintained and up-to-date. All starting from just $1 a day.