Cardiac arrests can occur at any time or place. That’s why WH&S legislation recommends that workplaces invest in an AED on site. To ensure your workplace is adequately equipped to handle such an emergency, Alsco can supply your business with a fully managed Automated External Defibrillator (AED) service.
We supply the Defibrillator, provide regular check ups, maintenance and full replacement if used in a life saving situation, all included in one economical monthly fee.
An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) really is a vital piece of kit for your business. Through Alsco, you and your staff will benefit from one of the world’s leading defibrillators, the HeartSine Samaritan 500P. It’s easy to use, with it’s touch button technology and talks you through everything you need to know in order to urgently help a patient in need.
Why Choose Alsco’s Defibrillators?
Alsco’s portable AEDs are light weight so anyone can carry them, have simple press-button technology and step-by-step voice instructions, making it suitable for use by both professionally trained medics and staff with zero medical training.
- Easy to follow visual and voice prompts that the rescuer on exactly what to do and the necessary changes to CPR or shock delivery and it’s two-button operation makes use even more simplified.
- A System Status Indicator will help you know when the entire system is ready for use, along with it running it’s own weekly self-check for safety and operation purposes
- The advanced technology of the HeartSine 500P features SCOPE™ and cardiac arrhythmia detection technology, allowing the most effective shock delivery for the patient to be delivered safely and quickly
- The HeartSine 500P is practical, portable and durable and at a just over 1kg it’s easily carried by anyone
- It compact design measuring 20cm x 18.4cm x 4.8cm, means it’s easily installed in most chosen locations
- It’s very durable thanks to it’s sophisticated shock, dust and moisture resistance, which means that it is great for places that are constantly exposed to dust moisture and heavy equipment in the even most dangerous workplaces
When your decide on an Alsco’s managed defibrillator service, you can rest assured your staff will receive the best treatment during a cardiac emergency.
To learn more about using the amazing HeartSine Samaritan 500P, watch the video to the right:
Alsco’s Managed Rental Service
Is much more than just rental…
Defibrillators are really expensive to purchase outright. So rather than investing a large chunk of cash and tying up valuable funds to buy a Defib, simply organise our Managed Rental Service and pay an economical month fee.
Our defibrillator rental service isn’t just rental. We supply the Defib, check it regularly, clean it, maintain it in working order, check the battery, provide replacement pads and unit if used in a life saving situation. Our service will put your worries about safety, WH&S legal compliance and maintenance aside. Our comprehensive rental service will take care of it all.
Our Managed Rental Services aren’t just limited to defibrillators. Alsco offer a wide range of first aid rental services, including:
Our Defibrillators come with a 10-year warranty. That means you have complete peace of mind. Equipment needs maintained or replaced? Don’t worry it’s all included, Alsco will handle it at no extra cost.
Can’t wait to get your Alsco Managed Defibrillator Service?
HOW ALSCO’S MANAGED RENTAL SERVICE WORKS
Alsco’s Managed Rental Service is the cost-effective alternative to buying. We eliminate the need for large cash purchases and keep your equipment maintained and up-to-date. All starting from just $1 a day.
By customising your regular order to suit your business you can experience a smooth, seamless, and stress-free experience.
You’ll benefit from regular deliveries, free replacements, and emergency, on-demand servicing.
Need to quickly adjust your service? A one-off emergency request? With just a quick call we can adjust your order to suit your needs.