- Love working in IT, but want to work for a stable, established company?
- Do you enjoy the occasional bit of national and international travel?
- Want to be paid well, on-time and enjoy working with awesome people every single day?
If you’ve answered yes, yes and YES, and you are willing to work from Sydney, then you need to apply for this role in Alsco’s IT team before someone else nabs it.
IT Support and Infrastructure Supervisor – Sydney HQ
We need you to lead the IT Support and Infrastructure teams across Australia and New Zealand from our Sydney office in Pymble on the leafy North Shore.
You’ll need to be capable of driving teams to a high level of quality within agreed Service Levels to all levels of business within the Australasia region.
Reporting to the National IT Manager, you will have strong technical, people and communication skills with a high level of drive and motivation.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- Responsibility for the supervision and performance of the IT Support and infrastructure teams to within agreed Service Levels (SLAs) and support coverage hours.
- Responsibility for establishing and maintaining the IT Service Management framework
- Provide a high level escalation point for internal and external escalations
- Motivate, communicate and lead your team
To be considered for the role, you must have the following skills:
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT Service Desk and infrastructure teams.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Team Leader role with a team of minimum 5 people within it
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with ITIL and/or ITSM framework and processes
- Experience with Microsoft based desktop, Office365 and server technologies
- Experience with Cisco and/or HP networking and firewall environments
- Experience with VMware/Hyper-V virtual environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Does this sound exactly like you? Get in fast; fill in the enquiry form on the right.
What!? You’ve Never Heard of Alsco?
You’ve slept on our sheets, snuggled under our quilt, dried your back with our towels, wiped your feet on our mats, used a band-aid from a kit, wiped your hands on our paper towels, used soap from our dispensers, chatted to someone in our uniforms … but, hopefully, you’ve never used one of our portable defibrillators!
When you step into an office, supermarket, dental practice, retail store, restaurant, hotel or garage in Australia then you’ve been near an Alsco product, without realising it. Truly! Alsco is everywhere.
We provide a daily service to over 45,000 customers via 27 branches making Alsco the leading textile rental company in Australia.
Alsco is a mature, stable and successful business with strong support systems and an ingrained culture of continuous improvement and we currently have one opening for an IT Support and Infrastructure Supervisor.
Apply Now, Don’t Delay
Alsco prides itself on its excellent training and actively promotes a culture that enables all our employees limitless potential for career growth. As such we are a committed group that takes pride in looking after our clients and employees and delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
One of the best perks of working at Alsco? The people.
Without doubt, the people at Alsco will make your working life a pleasure. Check out our latest edition of Voices magazine to get a taste of Alsco.
We encourage you to apply now, even if you’re not actively looking for a change. Use the application form to send in your expression of interest to hold your place in the queue.