Managed Training Services
With Alsco’s Managed Training, you get:
- A convenient online system – Our secure system tracks and reports staff qualifications 24/7 – so you know who needs training – and when
- Wide range of courses – From first aid training to fire warden training, we have a range of courses flexible to your size, culture, industry and location (training off and on-site)
- One fee – limitless training – A single fixed fee covers all of your training needs – regardless of staff turnover
- An all-inclusive service – with a single annual fee, everything – training, management, and our expertise – is included. Keep your cashflow healthy and avoid unpredictable training fees
Are You Prepared For An Emergency?
Not only should you keep your staff trained for their safety and security, you’re also legally obliged to do so under the Work Health and Safety Act. With Alsco’s Managed Training, you can keep on top of the who’s, when’s and where’s of your employee’s training.
Alsco’s Managed Training Service is the complete package. Not only do we train your staff – we also provide an online system that lets you keep track of all employee’s training, keeping your workplace safe, secure and WH&S-compliant at all times.
Alsco’s online training portal includes…
- Management of all information relating to your employee’s training – laid out in a simplified, accessible manner
- Email notifications to managers and staff when training or retraining is required
- A centralised storage of all training records and certificates
- An easy-to-use incident reporting tool for safety officers
Alsco’s Training Program: How It Works
- Assess –The first step is to survey your workplace. Our consultants will meet with HR, WH&S managers and key staff to gather vital information. This will be entered into our survey matrix, allowing us estimate the number of emergency response personnel and equipment ensure your workplace is safe, secure and WH&S compliant.
- Creation –Once we have the right data, we’ll set you up with a unique online company portal, upload your data, and provide key personnel with access.
- Train –We’ll then initiate the training process. Our training is conducted by certified trainers, all of whom are experienced health professionals emergency service backgrounds. We conduct training either on or off-site. All training is accredited by Alsco Pty Ltd RTO Number 40581.
- Record –Once your staff and site certificates are issued, all of your key trained staff will be added to our online system. Clients are able to conveniently view staff training results, projections and expiry dates online through our secure online portal.
- Track –Our online system will automatically track all staff training, allowing you to easily keep on top of who needs trained and retrained – and when. Email reminders will be delivered when staff training or refresher training is required. All scheduled training can also be viewed on our website by logging into our secure client area.
- Training Guarantee –Alsco offers an innovative “seat structure”. Instead of paying per course, secure a seat on Alsco’s Managed System at a fixed competitive rate for an agreed period. This seat entitles the seat holder to numerous courses related to that seat. If this seat holder resigns they can be replaced and training commences again at no change to the cost. This allows you to keep your training budget fixed – no matter your staff turnover. That’s Alsco’s guarantee.
Risk Management Reporting Tool – Access to an on-line secure Risk Management Reporting Tool Including statistics and Trends that alleviates paper based trails and provides access to appropriate personnel to manage and monitor risk immediately on a national platform.
Emergency Management Plan Template – Many businesses find it difficult to create an Emergency Management Plan that is site specific and complies with Australian Standards. If required Alsco provides a thorough Emergency Management Plan Template which can easily be adapted to your site. Value added to save our customers valuable time, resources and costs.
Disaster Recovery – The cost of not being prepared is high and research suggests that many businesses are not prioritising Disaster Recovery Planning. Alsco’s Managed Training Service recognises this and offers our customers Business Continuity Plans, Disaster Recovery Plans and a Go Pack which the customer can adapt and save on the secure online website.
Formal Training & Evacuation Reports – Following our emergency response training for ECO members which incorporates a site evacuation a Formal Training and Evacuation report is provided which analyses the day’s outcomes and also provides benchmarks under Australian Standards to monitor and activate.
Single Annual Fee – Limitless* Managed Training
Ready to pay one single fee – and let Alsco take care of all of your business’s training and retraining needs?
Buying isn’t always the best idea for your business.
Buying means a large cash investment and continually having to keep your equipment maintained and up-to-date. Sound like a hassle? It is. That’s exactly why we created our Managed Rental Service.
Renting with Alsco is more than just renting. We handle everything. Alsco is determined to make your rental experience smooth, seamless, and stress-free.
Your business is unique. But your cashflow concerns aren’t. Starting from just $1 a day, you’ll benefit from clockwork delivery, free replacements, and emergency, on-demand servicing.
One fee – limitless help and support. Because that’s how it should be.
- TAILORED TO YOUR BUSINESS Have unique requirements? One-off emergency requests? Need to quickly adjust your service? You say jump…we’ll say ‘how high?’.
- REGULAR PROFESSIONAL SERVICING Serviced and delivered on time – every time. Our teams will help keep your business clean, organised and professional.
- CASHFLOW FRIENDLY Avoid large, crippling purchase fees, and pay a fixed regular fee. Take advantage of our all-inclusive service…from a mere $1 a day.
- DECADES OF EXPERIENCE Founded in 1889, Alsco’s rental service has been carefully honed and perfected to your industry over 125 years.