Alsco can take care of your Chef’s wear and kitchen staff uniforms so that you and your staff will never need to worry about buying, washing, repairing or storing uniforms ever again. We will do the work while you can focus on what you do best.
We launder to the stringent Australian Laundry Standards AS/NZ 4146 2000 to provide you with hygienic, fresh, crisp and pressed uniforms, delivered right to your doorstep.
We have a vast range of Chef’s jackets and pants with a size range to fit, we can customise each garment with your brand, to promote your company’s image and add different coloured trim for easy identification of staff.
See a selection of our large range of styles below:
Classic Long Sleeve Chef’s Jacket White
Our popular classically styled Chefs jacket is always a popular choice, mandarin collar, double breasted, split cuff and underarm vents.
Classic Long Sleeve Chef’s Jacket White – Tailored for Women
Styled to fit the feminine shape but still shows our classic Chefs jacket style, super popular with our host of women Chefs.
Classic Long Sleeve Chef’s Jacket Black
Becoming ever more popular is our range of black Chefs wear, provides an edgy professional look in the kitchen.
Classic Long Sleeve Chef’s Jacket Black – Tailored for Women
Another popular choice for our women Chefs, styled to fit the feminine shape.
White Unisex Long Sleeve Waiter’s Jacket
Mandarin collar, double breasted with long sleeve and split cuff. Underarm gusset with vent holes. Button strips not included.
Black Button Strip
Black polycotton strip with detachable buttons for easy care and laundering. Five buttons on each strip also available in white.
White Polycotton Skull Cap
Keeps hair in control and looks smart in an open view restaurants or cafe. Elastic at the back for flexibility in sizing, also available in black.
Black/White Check Polycotton Trouser
Elasticated waist with a drawstring, to provide flexibility in sizing, with concealed pockets in side seams.
Why Alsco’s Managed Service can be a great addition to your Business…
- With a simple monthly charge, Alsco will collect your soiled uniforms and deliver fresh, clean, sanitised ones on a regular basis, leaving you to focus on what truly matters, your business
- Alsco’s uniforms are cleaned to stringent Australian Laundry Standards AS/NZS 4146 2000, providing your staff with a clean barrier between clothing and food and gives you peace of mind.
- Alsco provide tailored solutions for every business. Need a specific uniform? Have an unusually high demand? We’ll happily tailor our service to your needs.
- It’s such a cost effective option, no upfront product purchase costs, benefit of limitless uniform cleaning and supply and flexibility to change depending on you business requirements.
How Alsco's Managed Rental Program Works
Alsco’s Managed Rental Service is the cost-effective alternative to buying. We eliminate the need for large cash purchases and keeping your equipment maintained and up-to-date. Starting from just $1 a day, you’ll benefit from regular delivery schedules, management of replacements, and emergency, on-demand servicing.
You'll be assign an agreed amount of garments.
- 5 Garments for each day of the week
- 5 Garments being cleaned each week
- 11 garments to allow for the one being worn at the time of the service
Alsco will collect your soiled garments. At the same time we'll return your freshly laundered and repaired garments as per the agreed scheduled.
This week 5 dirty garments
are sent to be cleaned...
...and clean 5 garments