Alsco’s range of purpose-designed Pharmaceutical workwear delivers a clean, professional and hygienic image for our
customers while meeting the applicable health and safety guidelines of the industry.
Our flexible range of pharmaceutical workwear…
- Can be branded to improve your team’s morale and your company’s image
- Come in a range of styles and sizes, including women-friendly fits
- Is colour-coded and minimally-designed for an organised, safe work environment
- Sourced from only the highest-quality manufacturers
Alsco’s Smart Managed Garment System
With Alsco’s Managed Uniform Rental Service, we don’t just wash and return your garments. Using a sophisticated barcode system developed over years, we track every delivery. This includes locations, last pickup dates, number of washes, and much more.
With this Managed Garment System, Alsco’s delivery is hyper-fast and accurate. But it also means we can tweak our services to fit your business with ease – and know exactly what uniforms need replacing and when. Because a convenient experience for you is at the top of our minds – always.
Ultra-clean Garment Processing, Every Time
While meeting the applicable health and safety guidelines, our range features the latest fabrics and modern designs that are safe, comfortable and easy to maintain.
- Polyester/cotton blends that combine the comfort of cotton with the stain resistance and durability of polyester, enabling a lighter weight fabric to offer resistance to corrosive chemicals such as acids.
- Internal pockets, cuffed sleeves, and no external buttons to minimize contamination.
- A static dispersant coat that is lint free and specifically designed for a cleanroom environment.
- Colour-coded workwear to avoid cross-contamination in the laboratory or plant.
100s of Styles To Choose From, Just Ask!
White Polycotton Pharmaceutical Dustcoat
Knee length style, suitable for the pharmaceutical and cleanroom industry with a concealed stainless steel dome front. Two lower front internal pockets, kick pleat at back.
White Polycotton V Neck Pharmaceutical Shirt
Polycotton V neck cleanroom shirt with rib insert and ribbed cuffs. Variety of shirt lengths and styles.
White Polycotton Short Sleeve Zip Overall
Inset sleeves, internal pockets with self lubricating brass zip that does not rust or jam. Comfortable, breathable fabrics resistant to constant use.
White Polycotton Pharmaceutical Trouser
Polycotton cleanroom trouser with elasticated waist and side seam pockets. Comfortable fit. Wide range of styles and sizes available.
Why Alsco’s Managed Service is Best for your Business…
- Simple – With monthly charges, Alsco will change your soiled uniforms for fresh, spotless, sanitised ones on a regular basis – leaving you to focus on what truly matters – your business
- Sterile – Alsco’s uniforms are cleaned and sterilised – and 100% compliant with safety regulations, giving you complete peace-of-mind
- Bespoke – Need specific uniforms? Have an unusually high demand? We’ll happily tailor our service to your needs – and charge you $0 for the effort
- Cost-effective – Benefit from limitless uniform cleaning and supply – no matter your business’s demands
How Alsco's Managed Rental Program Works
Alsco’s Managed Rental Service is the cost-effective alternative to buying. We eliminate the need for large cash purchases and keeping your equipment maintained and up-to-date. Starting from just $1 a day, you’ll benefit from regular delivery schedules, free replacements, and emergency, on-demand servicing.
You'll be assign an agreed amount of garments.
- 5 Garments for each day of the week
- 5 Garments being cleaned each week
- 10 Garments in total
Alsco will collect your soiled garments. At the same time we'll return your freshly laundered and repaired garments as per the agreed scheduled.
This week 5 dirty garments
are sent to be cleaned...
...and clean 5 garments